My life, designed by me.
I have been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Gwen over at The 4 AM Writer. This award is bestowed upon Bloggers, specifically those with a smaller following, usually less that 200, by other Bloggers. Its like an industry recognition thing. Can we refer to it as the Screen Actor’s Guild of the Blogging World??? I think we can
The rules are this: I must dress up in my finest designer couture and – oh wait, what? There is no red carpet?? No photographers? No media? No goody bags? Hmmm, ok well it seems I have misunderstood the rules…let’s try again….
Eleven Facts About ME
1. I love to read but if a book doesn’t engage me in the first few pages I struggle to keep reading.
2. I love coffee…ALOT
3. I have 5 children…2 teenage boys, 2 teenage step children and a 5 year old!
4. I have been married for almost 10 years
5. I am neither a dog or cat person…I love them both!
6. I believe we are far too complacent with our food choices and need to take more interest in learning about where our food comes from, what is in it and how it is processed.
7. I never read the Harry Potter books, but I LOVE the movies!
8. The things I visualise creating in my head never quite look as I imagine when I make them
9. I am extremely nostalgic
10. I have lived a great many years allowing my fears to dictate my choices and actions
11. I want to make a difference in the world
Gwen’s Questions for ME
2. Something you can’t live without:
Love, in all forms.
3. Social media platforms you’re active in:
4. Day job:
5. Preferred reading genre:
Mystery & historical fiction
6. Somewhere you dream of traveling:
Paris & New York
7. Do you speak a 2nd language?
Nope, that is another goal of mine though!
8. Personal preference: eBook or traditional?
9. Favorite bestselling author?
10. Best book you’ve ever read:
Ooohh too hard…I can’t narrow it down to just one! My favourite always used to be The Stand by Stephen King, but I haven’t read that in years. I am a big fan of the 50 Shades Trilogy, but another book I enjoyed most recently was The Sunset Strip Diaries by Amy Asbury and I really enjoyed The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.
11. Most desired writing goal:
To be a best selling author!
MY Nominees for the Leibster Award
1. Undead Dad
2. Morgan Stein
11. Be a Happy Mum
MY questions to my Nominees
1. What made you decide to start Blogging?
2. What is the most important lesson you have learned about Blogging so far?
3. How many other Blogs do you actively follow?
4. If money was no object, what would you do tomorrow?
5. Do you think you will still be Blogging in 5 years time?
6. Name one weird fact about yourself.
7. Have you traveled, or do you have aspirations to travel?
8. Cats or Dogs?
9. What do you hope people think when they read your Blog?
10. What inspires your Blog post ideas?
11. Coffee or Tea?
This award is a little ray of sunshine for me. My little Blog is only a few months old and I am thrilled that other Bloggers enjoy things I write. If I have nominated you, please take the time to pass this award onto 11 other Bloggers…it might just be their little ray of sunshine too